Re: glibc 2.3.1 - hppa - Test results.

> [/math/test-fenv.out] Error 136

That's a crash.  You should look into that, but probably it is only
breaking special FP cases so it would not be the first thing to worry about.

> [/math/test-float.out] Error 1
> [/math/test-double.out] Error 1
> [/math/test-ifloat.out] Error 1

Those might just be needing new ulps.

> [/stdlib/bug-strtod.out] Error 1

Depending on the details, this might be something to worry about.
Personally, I would deal with all the non-FP things first.

> [/libio/tst-mmap-eofsync.out] Error 1
> [/libio/tst-mmap-fflushsync.out] Error 1

I would look at these first.

> [/dlfcn/default.out] Error 1
> [/dlfcn/tststatic.out] Error 139

Then these.

> [/elf/vismain.out] Error 1
> [/elf/neededtest.out] Error 14
> [/elf/neededtest2.out] Error 14
> [/elf/neededtest3.out] Error 17
> [/elf/neededtest4.out] Error 2
> [/elf/circleload1.out] Error 9

Then these (might be some of the same problems as the dlfcn failures).

> [/posix/annexc.out] Error 1 (ignored)

Ignore this.

> [/linuxthreads/ex10.out] Error 143
> 	- Had to kill one thread to pass this test.
> 	- This worries me...

Look at this last.