Re: more prelink

Jakub,
   Okay. I think I understand now. I was confused by the apparent
futility of protecting ld.so.* from prelinking in the glibc postinst
script, since the first binary another rpm's postinst script would
prelink will cause ld.so.* to get prelinked anyway. I assume the
real purpose of keeping ld.so.* unprelinked in the glibc rpm postinst
script is to prevent someone from installing only a new glibc and
prelink on a system with old binaries breaking things.
                                      Jack