internetmarketingmethod.com

I'm the webmaster of a  website at internetmarketingmethod.com. I've collected quality links to other  resources on the Internet on my links page. I came across your site and feel that it'd make a perfect fit in my collection of quality links .

I will place a link to your web site along with a description at internetmarketingmethod.com/links.htm . I'd appreciate if you'd place a link back to my site using the following link and description:

If you'd like the description of your site modified in our link page or if you have any other cross-promotion ideas just drop me a line.

Best regards from London UK,
Dave Boyle
Marketing Director
internetmarketingmethod.com