glibc 2.3 status?

Hi,
    Is there someplace to look for the status of the progress
in glibc cvs towards the targets for the glibc 2.3 feature set?
I am curious as I was wondering if glibc 2.3 would be releaed
on its own schedule or if there was going to be any delays to
sync it with the Linux 2.6 kernel release schedule. Thanks for
any pointers.
                              Jack