This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
using glibc for crosscompilation under cygwin
- From: Peter S Groessinger <petegross at gmx dot at>
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 16:49:35 +0200
- Subject: using glibc for crosscompilation under cygwin
- Organization: FHE Technikum Wien
i have been trying to get a cross compiler for powerpc
working using glibc as a standard c library. i am aware that cygwin uses
would anybody know if it is possible at all to use glibc with cygwin to
produce a cross compiler for powepc-linux ?
i tried newlib, which resulted in a powepc-linux-gcc without the capability
to produce binary executables for my embedded target (mpc860).
any help would be very much appreciated.
thank you in advance !
Peter S Groessinger
FHE Technikum Wien