locale for Luganda language

Hello Ulrich,

My name is Kizito. I am the coordinator (and currently sole member) of the
Luganda translation team with the 'Translation Project'.

I have created a locale for the Luganda language, used in Uganda, and have
been advised to send it to you so that you can integrate it into glibc. The
source file is attached to this email.

Regards,

Kizito Birabwa

--