Re: C99 library issues

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Jakub Jelinek wrote:

> I believe that the following are DONE:
> - wide character library support in <wchar.h> and <wctype.h> (originally
>   specified in AMD1)

The "Missing" means the lack of format checking for
wprintf/wscanf/wcsftime, as explained below on the page.

> - library functions in <inttypes.h>

Nothing to do with GCC that glibc has this done.

> - additional math library functions in <math.h>

Not math_errhandling (not a function, but the nearest place to put it).

> - floating-point environment access in <fenv.h>

Nothing to do with GCC that glibc has it done (we could do with #pragma
STDC FENV_ACCESS, but that goes under standard pragmas in the list).

> - deprecate ungetc at the beginning of a binary file

For non-library issues we'd just mark it Done anyway - as it is there's no
relevant compiler support so having just the Library Issue column is
correct.

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk