Re: list of libm functions?

> almost all the complex is in desperate need of
> rewrite since the current implementation is really producing huge
> errors.

I have seen the reports of this on the mailing list and have checked
the reports and the functions that were supposedly giving large
errors.  The problem is in the test program, the functions appear to
be ok.  The necessary fix to the test program has been discussed but
was put off, as I understand it, because it was too big a change to
make during the version 2.2 release phase.