Re: PATCH: Update sysdeps/i386/fpu/libm-test-ulps for VIA Samuel 2

"H . J . Lu" <hjl@lucon.org> writes:

> VIA Samuel 2 needs this update.

This falls into the same category as the bugs you see with i387 or
similar crap.  We add deltas for what the architecture is able to
provide.  If some bogus old hardware or some crappy clone isn't up to
the standard we don't increase the error tolerance since this means
errors can slip through.  Simply ignore the error and make and mark in
your mind to avoid this piece of hardware when looking for
floating-point math.