Co-operation proposal

Hi Bear, my name is Alari and i just want you to know how i am i doing(partially thanx to you). I thank you very very much for report 5, to be exact you were the first one who sent me report back. This report really was the most important one, i read it again and again, learned very much from it and thanx to that report i got all the needed softwere to send pulk e-mail.
Talking about myself, i'm the exact that kind of person, who buts everything in what he does, to get the very best of it. Few days ago i bought 10 million e-mail addresses from the net and i have allready sent about 100 000 of them, i really enjoy this business. I'm working 7 hours per day on MLM to get the best result.
I have a little co-operation plan for you. The thing that i am offoring is to do some team-work by butting eachothers name to the second position in the ad and offcourse our own name to the first position, when sending e-mails. That would be great way to improve our incomes. Also i would be very glad if you could answer my quations in future becouse i am quite new to MLM and have still many quations.

I am offoring this to have someone to work with and share my quations to.

Thats my proposal, affcourse you can change the details and ask for me doing what you need, i would be clad helping you in every possible way i can!

For you to know, I am from Estonia(thats in Europ)and my english might not be the perfect, but i am doing my best.

My cordinates:
Alari Sonajalg
Tallinna Peapostkontor
Narva mnt.1
P.O. Box 4463
index: 10511
Estonia

I allready have your cordinates and i'll but them to my second position at the same moment that i recive your co-operation conformation. You have my word on it. I'm N O T a man who promises something and then... nothing. You can belive it 100%!
Thats the way it is in Estonia!!!

With best wishes!

Alari

Meeldetuletused kalendrist sms-lühisõnumina. Uuri järgi!
http://www.hot.ee