Re: make check problem at math in cvs glibc

Ulrich,

> Nobody adjusted the libm errors for PPC.  The new tests are in for a
> long time.  Seems there is not much interest in this platform.

I guess you just forgot about all of the patches and support offered by
Franz Sirl and the testing done by Jack Howarth for this "platform".

Hmm ...  could there be a little platform bias here?

No every one who cares about a platform has the time to constantly test
every release of glibc on their platform. Many of us have other day jobs
and other projects we contribute to.   I personally was waiting for a
release of glibc 2.2.X that would "work" with the new gcc 3.X and
provide full backward compatibility.

Kevin