This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Current state of some POSIX calls?
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Current state of some POSIX calls?
- From: Martin dot Rauh at RSD dot rohde-schwarz dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:49:16 +0200
does anyone know the current state of implementation of the following
POSIX-calls in glibc:
- shm_open for shared memory
- sem_open for named semaphores
- sem_wait with timeout
- all the other POSIX-calls for conditional objects with timeout
The documentation does not say much about that.
Thanks in advance,