libc-alpha archive
date index for June, 2001

This is the mail archive of the libc-alpha@sourceware.org mailing list for the glibc project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

June 30, 2001
22:10 Re: GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!? H . J . Lu
21:31 Re: GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!? dewar
21:06 Re: GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!? Joe Buck
17:38 Re: GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!? Ben Collins
17:32 Re: GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!? Joseph S. Myers
17:25 mail2news: No such newsgroups as gcc@gcc.gnu.org, mail
16:57 Re: GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!? Zack Weinberg
16:41 Re: GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!? Justin Guyett
16:23 Re: GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!? Paolo Carlini
16:22 Re: GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!? H . J . Lu
16:17 Re: GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!? Joseph S. Myers
16:07 Re: GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!? H . J . Lu
16:06 Re: GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!? Joseph S. Myers
15:59 Re: GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!? H . J . Lu
14:42 Re: GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!? Paolo Carlini
14:39 Re: ppc situation Geoff Keating
14:21 Re: [PATCH] Re: ppc situation Ulrich Drepper
13:23 [PATCH] Re: ppc situation Jakub Jelinek
13:14 Re: ppc situation Ben Collins
12:58 Re: ppc situation Geoff Keating
12:58 Re: ppc situation Geoff Keating
12:52 Re: ppc situation Ulrich Drepper
12:46 Re: ppc situation Ben Collins
12:39 ppc situation Jack Howarth
11:42 Re: R_PPC_REL24 bugs in glibc 2.2.x Geoff Keating
11:02 mail2news: No such newsgroups as gcc@gcc.gnu.org, mail
11:02 Re: GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!? Zack Weinberg
10:34 Re: GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!? H . J . Lu
10:24 Re: GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!? Paolo Carlini
09:05 Re: GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!? H . J . Lu
05:55 Re: R_PPC_REL24 bugs in glibc 2.2.x Olaf Hering
01:17 GCC vs GLIBC: why this stance, Drepper ?!? Paolo Carlini

June 29, 2001
18:07 PATCH: Swap args in DO_CALL H . J . Lu
16:35 Re: sprintf %hi converion Geoff Keating
15:59 Re: sprintf %hi converion Kaz Kylheku
15:00 Re: [PATCH] Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc Ben Collins
14:32 Re: sprintf %hi converion Joseph S. Myers
14:22 sprintf %hi converion Matt Wimer
14:22 Re: [PATCH] Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc David S. Miller
12:39 Re: [PATCH] Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc Jakub Jelinek
12:32 Re: [PATCH] Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc Tomasz Kłoczko
09:59 Re: [PATCH] Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc Ian Lance Taylor
09:46 Re: [PATCH] Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc Ian Lance Taylor
03:24 [PATCH] Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc Jakub Jelinek

June 28, 2001
22:29 Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc Alan Modra
22:14 Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc Jakub Jelinek
17:33 Re: PATCH: Support parallel localedata install Ulrich Drepper
17:06 Re: PATCH: Fix localedata/tst-leaks.c Ulrich Drepper
16:51 Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc Ian Lance Taylor
16:22 Re: LDT initialization after fork() for LinuxThreads? Ulrich Drepper
15:50 Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc Richard Henderson
15:43 Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc David S. Miller
15:39 Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc David S. Miller
15:36 Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc Ian Lance Taylor
15:35 Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc Ian Lance Taylor
15:33 Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc H . J . Lu
15:32 Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc Ian Lance Taylor
15:21 Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc David S. Miller
15:17 Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc Richard Henderson
15:11 Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc David S. Miller
14:32 PATCH: Support parallel localedata install H . J . Lu
14:32 Re: binutils: "unexpected reloc type 0x17" on sparc H . J . Lu
13:19 PATCH: Fix localedata/tst-leaks.c H . J . Lu
11:40 Re: relocation in PowerPC Geoff Keating
03:54 relocation in PowerPC Michael Liao

June 27, 2001
15:25 Re: [PATCH] improve regex performance Ulrich Drepper
12:44 Re: LDT initialization after fork() for LinuxThreads? Kaz Kylheku
09:19 Re: [PATCH] improve regex performance Ulrich Drepper
07:47 LDT initialization after fork() for LinuxThreads? Wolfram Gloger
06:11 Re: [PATCH] improve regex performance Isamu Hasegawa
00:16 Re: [PATCH] improve regex performance Ulrich Drepper

June 26, 2001
22:53 Re: gregset vs prgregset vs elf_gregset in thread_db Daniel Jacobowitz
22:03 ȳϼ comzon
21:15 Re: [PATCH] improve regex performance Isamu Hasegawa
09:43 Re: gregset vs prgregset vs elf_gregset in thread_db Geoff Keating
01:54 Re: R_PPC_REL24 bugs in glibc 2.2.x Olaf Hering
00:28 Re: A bug in the dynamic linker H . J . Lu

June 25, 2001
22:15 Re: gregset vs prgregset vs elf_gregset in thread_db Daniel Jacobowitz
22:09 Re: gregset vs prgregset vs elf_gregset in thread_db Geoff Keating
21:16 Re: A bug in the dynamic linker Ulrich Drepper
19:06 Re: gregset vs prgregset vs elf_gregset in thread_db Daniel Jacobowitz
17:16 Re: R_PPC_REL24 bugs in glibc 2.2.x Geoff Keating
17:07 Re: [PATCH] improve regex performance Ulrich Drepper
15:38 Re: R_PPC_REL24 bugs in glibc 2.2.x Olaf Hering
15:06 Re: R_PPC_REL24 bugs in glibc 2.2.x Geoff Keating
13:45 R_PPC_REL24 bugs in glibc 2.2.x Olaf Hering

June 22, 2001
22:58 Re: Tree based nss module with fine grained permission control Ulrich Drepper
22:29 Tree based nss module with fine grained permission control John Fremlin
15:52 PATCH: Re: A bug in the dynamic linker H . J . Lu
15:40 Fprintf Family for Formatted Output Tom Browder
15:29 A bug in the dynamic linker H . J . Lu
10:24 Re: [PATCH] Re: Changed shared library loading strategy on PPC, why? Geoff Keating
08:00 Re: [PATCH] Re: Changed shared library loading strategy on PPC, why? Franz Sirl
04:13 [PATCH] Re: Changed shared library loading strategy on PPC, why? Jakub Jelinek

June 21, 2001
10:29 The Linux binutils 2.11.90.0.19 is released. H . J . Lu
00:53 [PATCH] improve regex performance Isamu Hasegawa
00:40 INQUIRY FOR FROZEN MEAT y

June 20, 2001
21:10 10 Million Fresh Email Addresses, Stealth Mass Mailer & More.. 19872 Stealth

June 19, 2001
23:32 Re: famous libgcc vs glibc Andreas Jaeger
17:55 Re: openssh, gcc-3.0, and glibc Ulrich Drepper
09:30 openssh, gcc-3.0, and glibc Stephen L Moshier
04:52 Re: [Bug#101308: glibc fails to build on m68k] Ben Collins
03:28 famous libgcc vs glibc Arkadiusz Miskiewicz
03:04 Re: gregset vs prgregset vs elf_gregset in thread_db Andreas Jaeger
02:16 glibc CVS vs GCC 3.0 failure x86 specific ??? Christian Iseli
00:31 Re: tanhl patch Andreas Jaeger

June 18, 2001
23:16 Re: Changed shared library loading strategy on PPC, why? Daniel Jacobowitz
17:48 tanhl patch Stephen L Moshier
15:53 Re: Changed shared library loading strategy on PPC, why? Ulrich Drepper
14:43 gregset vs prgregset vs elf_gregset in thread_db Daniel Jacobowitz
13:29 Re: getifaddrs H . J . Lu
12:51 Re: [Bug#101308: glibc fails to build on m68k] Andreas Jaeger
12:06 gregset vs prgregset vs elf_gregset in thread_db Daniel Jacobowitz
11:07 Re: Changed shared library loading strategy on PPC, why? Geoff Keating
10:53 Re: Changed shared library loading strategy on PPC, why? Franz Sirl
10:03 Re: hppa dynamic linker fix for g++ 3.0 Ulrich Drepper
09:25 [Bug#101308: glibc fails to build on m68k] Ben Collins
01:55 Re: hppa dynamic linker fix for g++ 3.0 Alan Modra
01:52 Re: Changed shared library loading strategy on PPC, why? Franz Sirl
01:29 Re: Changed shared library loading strategy on PPC, why? Andreas Jaeger
01:25 Changed shared library loading strategy on PPC, why? Franz Sirl
00:21 Re: hppa dynamic linker fix for g++ 3.0 Ulrich Drepper

June 17, 2001
22:38 Re: hppa dynamic linker fix for g++ 3.0 Alan Modra
16:14 Re: hppa dynamic linker fix for g++ 3.0 Ulrich Drepper
15:45 Re: wrong charmap name for Shift_JIS Ulrich Drepper
15:32 hppa dynamic linker fix for g++ 3.0 Matthew Wilcox

June 16, 2001
18:03 Re: Patch: Linuxthreads is broken. Ulrich Drepper
17:48 Re: Patch: Linuxthreads is broken. H . J . Lu
17:43 Re: shrinking /usr/lib/locale Ulrich Drepper
17:41 Re: Patch: Linuxthreads is broken. Ulrich Drepper
16:49 Patch: Linuxthreads is broken. H . J . Lu
11:53 Re: PATCH: ip6.h ip6_hdr comment update, ip6.h future? Ulrich Drepper
02:33 Re: glibc-2.2.3 alphaev6 sysconf(_SC_NPROCESSORS_CONF) returns 0 Philip Blundell

June 15, 2001
21:33 Re: PATCH: Re: Is something wrong with glibc and kernel 2.4.5? (also a patch) Ulrich Drepper
20:47 Re: PATCH: Re: Is something wrong with glibc and kernel 2.4.5? (also a patch) H . J . Lu
20:38 Re: PATCH: Re: Is something wrong with glibc and kernel 2.4.5? (also a patch) Ulrich Drepper
19:53 Re: Is something wrong with glibc and kernel 2.4.5? (also a patch) Ulrich Drepper
19:08 glibc-2.2.3 alphaev6 warning about __gmon_start__ when compiling with -lstdc++ Ken Whaley
18:57 glibc-2.2.3 alphaev6 sysconf(_SC_NPROCESSORS_CONF) returns 0 Ken Whaley
18:42 glibc 2.2.3 make check errors on alphaev6-unknown-linux-gnu Ken Whaley
13:25 PATCH: Re: Is something wrong with glibc and kernel 2.4.5? (also a patch) H . J . Lu
11:21 Is something wrong with glibc and kernel 2.4.5? (also a patch) H . J . Lu

June 14, 2001
13:52 ELF prelinking - 0.0.0alpha Jakub Jelinek

June 13, 2001
17:23 Re: intl patches (20) Ulrich Drepper
16:02 Re: Use _pthread_fastlock more widely Ulrich Drepper
09:36 Re: GCC 3.0 and GLIBC don't work together Mark Mitchell
07:58 cooperadoras escolares cooperadoras
02:40 Re: GCC 3.0 and GLIBC don't work together Paolo Carlini
01:05 Re: Patch to fix typos Andreas Jaeger
01:01 Re: GCC 3.0 and GLIBC don't work together Paolo Carlini
00:58 Re: GCC 3.0 and GLIBC don't work together Jakub Jelinek

June 12, 2001
22:12 Re: GCC 3.0 and GLIBC don't work together Andreas Jaeger
18:47 Re: GCC 3.0 and GLIBC don't work together Richard Henderson
16:42 Patch to fix typos H . J . Lu
09:40 wint_t Joseph S. Myers
07:38 GCC 3.0 and GLIBC don't work together Andreas Jaeger
06:04 intl patches (20) Bruno Haible

June 11, 2001
17:18 Re: [patch] linux/speed.c Ulrich Drepper
16:59 Re: [patch] linux/speed.c Ben Collins
13:53 Re: wrong charmap name for BIG5-HKSCS Bruno Haible
13:31 Re: wrong charmap name for BIG5-HKSCS Ulrich Drepper
13:13 wrong charmap name for BIG5-HKSCS Bruno Haible
12:05 The Linux binutils 2.11.90.0.15 is released. H . J . Lu
09:30 Se siente con sobrepeso? josua
07:30 Proposed change to fmemopen documentation (& semantics?) (fwd) Robert Bernecky
00:44 Re: [patch] fix arm/elf/start.S Andreas Jaeger
00:43 Re: [patch] ldbl-128/s_ilogbl.c Andreas Jaeger
00:42 Re: PATCH: Add __BEGIN_DECLS/__END_DECLS to sunrpc/rpc/rpc.h Andreas Jaeger

June 10, 2001
23:40 -D_REENTRANT still necessary? Florian Weimer
21:36 Invitation au 2eme salon du livre en ligne invitation
21:36 Invitation au 2eme salon du livre en ligne invitation
13:23 Re: [patch] fix arm/elf/start.S Philip Blundell
13:21 Re: [patch] fix arm/elf/start.S Ben Collins
13:19 PATCH: ip6.h ip6_hdr comment update, ip6.h future? Pekka Savola
13:06 Re: [patch] fix arm/elf/start.S Philip Blundell
13:04 [patch] fix arm/elf/start.S Ben Collins
05:28 [patch] ldbl-128/s_ilogbl.c Ben Collins

June 09, 2001
21:10 [patch] linux/speed.c Ben Collins
15:42 Re: prgregset_t vs gdb_gregset_t on Linux: not the same! Daniel Jacobowitz
07:54 Oferta Laboral Domiciliaria @

June 08, 2001
10:49 Re: iconvdata/tst-tables fails for GB18030 Bruno Haible

June 07, 2001
14:17 PATCH: Add __BEGIN_DECLS/__END_DECLS to sunrpc/rpc/rpc.h H . J . Lu
00:28 Re: pt-initfini for hppa Andreas Jaeger
00:26 Re: Use _pthread_fastlock more widely Andreas Jaeger

June 06, 2001
17:38 pt-initfini for hppa Matthew Wilcox
17:18 Use _pthread_fastlock more widely Matthew Wilcox
14:01 Re: Miscellaneous hppa syscall fixes Matthew Wilcox
11:02 Re: [PATCH] Fix typos in 'Missing type in elf/start.S' patch Andreas Jaeger
09:51 [PATCH] Fix typos in 'Missing type in elf/start.S' patch Jakub Jelinek
09:20 iconvdata/tst-tables fails for GB18030 Andreas Jaeger
07:53 Re: PR review for 2.2.4: #1974 H . J . Lu
07:39 Re: freopen causing environ to be set to NULL H . J . Lu
06:10 Re: Unicode 3.1 support (6) Ulrich Drepper
05:14 Re: PR review for 2.2.4: #1974 Andreas Jaeger
04:57 Re: setjmp fixes for hppa Andreas Jaeger
04:57 Re: Remove multiline asm statements Andreas Jaeger
04:49 Re: Make syscall() work on hppa Andreas Jaeger
04:44 Re: Miscellaneous hppa syscall fixes Andreas Jaeger
04:35 Re: PR review for 2.2.4: #2225 Andreas Jaeger
04:35 Re: PR review for 2.2.4: #2154, #2155 Andreas Jaeger
03:49 Re: PR review for 2.2.4: #1974 Andreas Jaeger
03:30 Re: PR review for 2.2.4: #1974 Jakub Jelinek
03:17 Re: PR review for 2.2.4: #1974 Torsten Duwe
02:18 News From Troon Golf Troon Golf
01:55 Re: PR review for 2.2.4: #1974 Jakub Jelinek
01:54 PR review for 2.2.4: #2225 Torsten Duwe
01:44 PR review for 2.2.4: #2154, #2155 Torsten Duwe
01:34 PR review for 2.2.4: #1974 Torsten Duwe
00:14 Re: Small correction for nis/nis_call.c Andreas Jaeger
00:11 Re: The manual erroneously says that fpos_t is off_t in the GNU system Andreas Jaeger

June 05, 2001
23:17 Re: Miscellaneous hppa syscall fixes Andreas Jaeger
23:13 setjmp fixes for hppa Matthew Wilcox
23:03 Remove multiline asm statements Matthew Wilcox
22:53 Miscellaneous hppa syscall fixes Matthew Wilcox
22:33 Make syscall() work on hppa Matthew Wilcox
22:03 Support STACK_GROWS_UP in linuxthreads Matthew Wilcox
14:19 Re: The manual erroneously says that fpos_t is off_t in the GNU system Stefan Asserhll
13:55 Re: The manual erroneously says that fpos_t is off_t in the GNU system Philip Blundell
13:40 Re: The manual erroneously says that fpos_t is off_t in the GNU system Matthew Clarke
13:25 Re: The manual erroneously says that fpos_t is off_t in the GNU system Roland McGrath
13:15 Re: The manual erroneously says that fpos_t is off_t in the GNU system Andreas Jaeger
11:25 Re: The manual erroneously says that fpos_t is off_t in the GNU system Roland McGrath
11:20 Small correction for nis/nis_call.c Philipp Thomas
08:34 Re: shrinking /usr/lib/locale Bruno Haible
07:36 Re: shrinking /usr/lib/locale Franois Pinard
06:48 Re: shrinking /usr/lib/locale Jakub Jelinek
06:37 Re: The manual erroneously says that fpos_t is off_t in the GNU system Andreas Jaeger
06:32 shrinking /usr/lib/locale Bruno Haible
06:31 a localedef bug Bruno Haible
06:31 Unicode 3.1 support (6) Bruno Haible
06:18 Re: nss_compat in glibc-2.2.3 (Was: static binaries & netgroups) Andreas Jaeger
02:42 Re: nss_compat in glibc-2.2.3 (Was: static binaries & netgroups) Torsten Duwe

June 04, 2001
23:34 Re: Missing type in elf/start.S Andreas Jaeger
22:58 Re: nice/setpriority fixes Andreas Jaeger
22:58 Re: Typo in manual/libm-err-tab.pl? Andreas Jaeger
19:42 nice/setpriority fixes Bruce
16:58 Typo in manual/libm-err-tab.pl? H . J . Lu
14:33 licencing troubles Geoff Keating
13:19 Re: Missing type in elf/start.S H . J . Lu
12:52 Re: Missing type in elf/start.S Andreas Jaeger
12:47 Missing type in elf/start.S H . J . Lu
10:28 The manual erroneously says that fpos_t is off_t in the GNU system stefan.asserhall
10:08 Re: libc/posix/PTESTS2C.sed Andreas Schwab
06:58 GNATS Andreas Jaeger
05:54 Re: libc/posix/PTESTS2C.sed Andreas Jaeger
05:54 Re: [skimo@kotnet.org] libc/2302: putwc doesn't work in glibc 2.2.3 Andreas Jaeger
04:01 libc/posix/PTESTS2C.sed Tom Browder
02:07 Re: [skimo@kotnet.org] libc/2302: putwc doesn't work in glibc 2.2.3 Ulrich Drepper
01:56 Re: [skimo@kotnet.org] libc/2302: putwc doesn't work in glibc 2.2.3 Sven Verdoolaege
01:49 [skimo@kotnet.org] libc/2302: putwc doesn't work in glibc 2.2.3 Andreas Jaeger

June 03, 2001
15:48 DientesBlancos.com.ar -= Dientes ms Blancos : 1 HORA =- DientesBlancos.com.ar

June 01, 2001
14:05 Re: speed patch. Lukasz Trabinski
06:01 [patch] 2.2.3, current: `make install' fixes Maciej W. Rozycki
04:11 Re: ELF prelinking (was: Linking speed for C++) Jakub Jelinek
01:09 Re: speed patch. Andreas Jaeger
01:05 Re: __restrict_arr and C++ Andreas Jaeger


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.4.7