This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Where I could find the binary package of glic-2.1 for different p latforms?
- To: Steven Kuang <Steven dot Kuang at tecsys dot com>
- Subject: Re: Where I could find the binary package of glic-2.1 for different p latforms?
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: 30 Mar 2001 06:49:58 +0200
- Cc: "'libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com'" <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <435F076244C6D411A4DC0008C7070A07570B04@mxdorval.tecsys.com>
Steven Kuang <Steven.Kuang@tecsys.com> writes:
> Could someone give me info on how to find out the binary packages of gnu
> glibc-2.1 for different platforms? I know I could download the source
We don't have binary packages.
> packages from a lot of mirror sites and www.gnu.org.( I don't have machine
> and time to build it from source code so I need the binary one.) But I could
> not find the binary packages which is ready to install on HP-UX-10.20,
> AIX,UNIXW,SCO II and SUN Solaris.
Those platforms are not supported with 2.1. The latest release of glibc works
on Hurd, Linux, AIX (for details check the documentation),
SuSE Labs email@example.com