This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: mozilla build problem with current libc cvs?
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: mozilla build problem with current libc cvs?
- From: Chris Seawood <cls at seawood dot org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:28:59 -0800
- CC: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>
- Organization: Peace and Love, Inc.
- References: <200103291332.IAA30745@bromo.med.uc.edu> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> Jack Howarth <email@example.com> writes:
> > ./regxpcom: error while loading shared libraries: /var/tmp/mozilla-root/usr/lib/mozilla/libnspr4.so: undefined symbol: fstat
> This means that this DSO is built incorrectly. There never can be a
> dynamic reference to fstat since fstat is only defined in
Yes, there was a bug in the NSPR autoconf switchover which caused
libnspr4.so to not be explicitly linked against -lc. This has been
fixed on the mozilla tip.