This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Could someone please test weak undefined symbol?
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at gnu dot org>
- Subject: Re: Could someone please test weak undefined symbol?
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Date: 12 Mar 2001 18:51:31 +0100
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <20010312084624.A18829@gnu.org>
"H . J . Lu" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
|> I was told weak undefined symbol doesn't work on all arches with
|> -On (n > 1) and it works on ia32 only by accident:
|> I'd like to know how broken gcc is.
On m68k with gcc 2.95.3 20010125 and -O1 it does not work either.
Andreas Schwab "And now for something
SuSE Labs completely different."
SuSE GmbH, Schanzäckerstr. 10, D-90443 Nürnberg
Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5