This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: gcc bug impacts glibc cvs
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>
- Subject: Re: gcc bug impacts glibc cvs
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 08:58:25 -0800
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200103121202.EAA31792@bromo.med.uc.edu>
On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 04:02:55AM -0800, Jack Howarth wrote:
> If, as Geoff observes, undefined weak symbol usage is broken
> in gcc 2.95.3 and 3.0, shouldn't we avoid it for now?
gcc should be fixed. I don't believe it is that hard to fix gcc. We
should yell at them. Given correct and fast, I will take correct at