This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Failed build of GLIBC for MIPS...
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Failed build of GLIBC for MIPS...
- From: "Gabor Z. Papp" <gzp at myhost dot mynet>
- Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 09:48:46 GMT
- Organization: gzp
- References: <200103082237.OAA13478@rtl.cygnus.com>
* Ulrich Drepper <email@example.com>:
|> doesn't have standalone atexit, this is the problem?
| This is exactly what is intended and no, it is no problem. If you see problems
| something else is wrong on your side.
Yes, else can be either binutils or gcc. I have found that
gcc calls /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-linux/2.95.2/collect2 as ld
instead of /usr/bin/ld. I replaced that file with binutils'
ld, but same error. So I'm totally lost, but it is better
that I'm not alone, and someone else has this problem on
totally different platform.