Re: (usagi-core 00349) Re: getnameinfo()

Hideaki YOSHIFUJI (吉藤英明) <yoshfuji@ecei.tohoku.ac.jp> writes:

> 1. bugs in scope_id support was submitted to the GNATS long time ago.
>    Code I submitted should have been correct, but you broke it.
>    I addressed the problem, but you ignored my reports (or me :-p).

I haven't ignored anything.  If something doesn't get applied and you
get no feedback you can assume it went down in the stream of mails.

If it's in the Gnats database flame RMS and his drones, they broke it
and don't care to repair it.

I will handle your patches for 2.2.1.