Re: new ToDo list

Britton <fsblk@aurora.uaf.edu> writes:

> I am interested in working on the prioity ceiling functions, if someone
> more experienced like Kaz isn't already planning to do so.

The thread stuff is a bit more complicated.  I have honest plans to
scratch the entire existing implementation and start from ground.
We'll hopefully get some more kernel support and with this a different
and more efficient implementation is possible.  I haven't described
this is detail in the ToDo list, sorry.

In the not too distant future I'll write to this list to call for
volunteers for the rewrite.  One big company already signalled support
so it hopefully will become reality.