Re: 2.1.92 does not compile

Hi,

>"Martin v. Loewis" <martin@loewis.home.cs.tu-berlin.de> writes:

>> After configuring glibc with --prefix=/usr
>> --enable-add-ons=linuxthreads --disable-profile, invoking 'make'
>> eventually terminated with the message

Both Franz and I had the exact same error message during the build.  I am using
the most recent release of YellowDogLinux for ppc.

I realize you are the champion of curt replies but could you elaborate a bit on
this comment:

> Get a fixed make.

It is hard to test something you can't build.  rpm says my make is:
[kbhend@localhost local]$ rpm -q make
make-3.78.1-3

Thanks,

Kevin