Re: LinuxPPC (PowerPC) and the mainline?

 > Quick question:  Has anyone built the mainline recently on a
 > PowerPC?  Recently I got a PowerBook, installed LinuxPPC and now I'm
 > having trouble building the mainline.

 > The build is dying in the locale diretory with errors from collect2 when
 > trying to link localedef.  I can send more information if this is not a
 > known problem.

 > (Ideally I want to add in Linux PowerPC to the nightly builds I run.)

I do have the vague feeling that besides ix86, sparc, sparc64 and mips
the other ports aren't maintained that well.  If e.g. PowerPC doesn't
build, I'm not surprised at all.  I'd appreciate if people would help
testing glibc on the various platforms.

I'll give glibc myself a try next week on Alpha and PowerPC - but only
do this every odd month.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger