Re: Single UNIX Spec <time.h> functions.

     Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de>
> Subject: Re: Single UNIX Spec <time.h> functions.
>
> Kaz Kylheku <kaz@ashi.footprints.net> writes:
>
> > While we are on the subject of struct timespec and nanosleep and all that,
> > how about implementing these functions:
>
> There are kernel patches floating around but none has been accepted yet.

I think you can do some of these things without kernel patches.  Like
clock_gettime() can just be a wrapper for the gettimeofday() function
which converts the time from struct timeval to struct timespec. That's
what we do anyway whenever we need a timespec for a condition variable
wait. :)