Potential breakage of static build.

I discovered this while doing the LinuxThreads work, but I forgot to report it.

I built a static libc.a and it failed to link with my test program due to the
symbol

    _IO_old_file_jumps

not being defined.

The workaround was for me to defeat the

	#if defined PIC && DO_VERSIONING
	/*...*/
	#endif

which surrounds the contents of libio/oldfileops.c where the _IO_old_file_jumps
static struct object is defined.  If I recall, I found that the symbol is
referenced from some other libio module,  from code that is not wrapped in a
similar #if.

I'm reporting this in case the cause wasn't just some stupid configure mistake
that I made (if that is the case, apologies for wasting the time of anyone
reading this).