YOUR TELEPHONE ON HOLD ADVERTISING

Hi,

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR COMPANY PLACES CALLERS ON HOLD?

Are they dumped into an empty black hole of silence where time really
drags and they feel ignored and frustrated?

                                   OR

Are they listening to a radio station playing music and ads for
McDonalds,some local car dealer or even a COMPETITOR!!

The on hold audience is captive and the fact that people have called
indicates they are more than just a little interested.  You now have
a super qualified on hold audience of literally thousands each year.
It's the perfect opportunity to promote your company and the products
and services you offer.

Our company has over 8 years of experience in the on hold advertising
field. We manufacture our own fully digital player (5 Year Warranty)
and have a full production staff, license free background music and a
professional digital recording studio along with a 30 day
satisfaction guarantee.

Our unit is compatible with any business telephone system with an on
hold or audio port.

Give us a call at (888) 546-5348 for a no obligation quotation.

P.S.   If you already have an on hold system, we can provide you with
professional custom recordings.

To be removed from future mailings, please send an
email to mailto:mmguy@eudoramail.com?subject=remove