Re: [Various] libc/1295: *.so.map files not found

This may be correct, but I cannot find a place in the Makefile where the
scripts are actually called. This makes me wonder if the Makefile is not
built, properly. The GNU make version is 3.77.  I must admit that I am not
that well versed in the Makerules and the like to understand what the
Makefile SHOULD look like but there is definitely nothing that would cause
any of the AWK scripts to be run.

Thanks.

Sean

                    Andreas
                    Schwab               To:     GNU C library Alpha Tester List
                    <schwab@suse.        <libc-alpha@sourceware.cygnus.com>
                    de>                  cc:     leisner@rochester.rr.com>"Alexander Simon";
                                         <al.simon@t-online.de>Cc: mclinden@info; rmed.net,
 "Marty
                    09/13/99             Leisner" <leisner@rochester.rr.com>,
 "Alexander Simon"
                    06:33 AM             <al.simon@t-online.de> 0- »· Z
                                         Subject:     Re: [Various] libc/1295: *.so.map files not
                                         found

Andreas Jaeger <aj@arthur.rhein-neckar.de> writes:

|> Sean sent us the appended bug report on glibc 2.1.2.  It's already the
|> third time this weekend I've heard about this kind of problem.  I'm
|> therefore including Marty and Alexander who reported AFAIK the same
|> problem.
|>
|> Has anybody a clue what goes wrong here?

I have just build glibc-2.1.2 within the source directory without any
problems.  I can only guess that there might be a bug in the gawk version
they are using.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab                                  "And now for something
schwab@suse.de                                   completely different."