Re: [Various] libc/1295: *.so.map files not found

Andreas Jaeger <aj@arthur.rhein-neckar.de> writes:

|> Sean sent us the appended bug report on glibc 2.1.2.  It's already the
|> third time this weekend I've heard about this kind of problem.  I'm
|> therefore including Marty and Alexander who reported AFAIK the same
|> problem.
|>
|> Has anybody a clue what goes wrong here?

I have just build glibc-2.1.2 within the source directory without any
problems.  I can only guess that there might be a bug in the gawk version
they are using.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab                                  "And now for something
schwab@suse.de                                   completely different."