Re: glibc 2.1.2pre3

It's been rumoured that Ulrich Drepper said:

> I've uploaded the third prerelease for glibc 2.1.2 to
> other platforms yourself or put one of the machines you care about

Hi,
I have some patches that add a new architecture to glibc (i370 for
IBM ESA/390 mainframe support, running linux/elf).  These patches are
at best highly preliminary, just barely enough to get glibc compiled
for this architecture.   It mostly just creates directories in all the right
places, and seeds them with a few files.  It does not modify any existing files
(save the parts of configure to add the new arch).

Is this a good time to incorporate this patch? I'm in no terrible hurry,
can wait for some indefinite future version.

--linas