Re: Help: Unwinding the C++ stack...throw, longjmp & threads

George T. Talbot wrote:
> I just had a thought...all I care about is enabling -fexceptions for
> any function which is a cancellation point in the C library, or any
> function that calls a cancellation point in the C library.  Maybe
> there's a way to narrow down which functions get -fexceptions applied
> to them.  I noticed that each function is in its own file, which is a
> really good idea and should make that a bit easier.  (Does such a list
> exist already?)

I would think improving the .eh_frame info so that functions without
unwind handlers don't take any space in .eh_frame.  I.e., some mechanism
for "default unwinding" using the frame pointer.

Then -fexceptions would be irrelevant to a C library.  Exceptions would
always work.

-- Jamie