glibc-crypt 2.1.1 again

Hello,

Where is the glibc-crypt 2.1.1 mentioned in the glibc 2.1.1 readme ??

I get a lot of queries for this every week.
The REAME tells the people to use ftp.funet.fi or a mirror outside
the USA. ftp.funet.fi has only glibc 2.1 and add-ons, no 2.1.1
version. And no search engine could find glibc-crypt-2.1.1.tar.gz

If we mention this in the README, we should at last make sure
that there is such a file.

  Thorsten
--
Thorsten Kukuk      http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/        kukuk@suse.de
SuSE GmbH           Deutschherrenstr. 15-19         90429 Nuernberg