Re: bincompat problem with 2.0.102 (StarOffice 5)

On 17 Nov 1998, Ulrich Drepper wrote:

> Tom Rini <tmrini@ntplx.net> writes:
>
> > Well, I've recompiled egcs (for libstdc++, tho ldd doesn't say the setup
> > prog needs it) and X and still get the same error.  Any other ideas?
>
> No.  Did you tried catchsegv.

Do I looke like I know what I'm doing? Of course I didn't...  running
catchsegv /tmp/so50/office50_inst/setup just sits there.  Setting the
LD_PRELOAD and whatnot the script apears to set does the same.  Is there
something else I should be doing?

---
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://dobbstown.yeti.edu/