Re: glibc-2.0.99 build problems

> Cc: howarth@bromo.med.uc.edu, libc-alpha@cygnus.com,
>         geoffk@geoffk.wattle.id.au
> From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper@cygnus.com>
> Date: 31 Oct 1998 10:22:35 -0800
>
> Geoff Keating <geoffk@ozemail.com.au> writes:
>
> > Then please choose the second patch, attached below, and I will
> > declare that INLINE_SYSCALL on ppc must be able to cope with a 64bit
> > value where appropriate;
>
> I've already added your patch some time ago.  Please update your
> archive and check whether it is ok.

It seems to work.  At least, I'm too scared to touch it in case it
breaks :-).

According to my automated test thing, the CVS as of '31 October 1998
03:00 UTC' builds and passes all its test cases.  The full build
report was at <http://discus.anu.edu.au/~geoffk/libc-ppc-status.txt>.

--
Geoffrey Keating <geoffk@ozemail.com.au>