cross-compiling 'make check' bug

I tried running 'make check' for libc on my cross-compiling platform, it
seems pretty sensible about compiling the tests and not running them,
except in a few cases:

- the string directory tries running tst-svc
- the io directory tries doing something with ftwtest:
/bin/sh -e ftwtest-sh /usr/extra/glibc-build/ /usr/extra/glibc-build/io/ftwtest
cmp: EOF on /tmp/ftwtest.out

Also, in the misc directory, tst-efgcvt should link with libm.a but
doesn't (either cross compiling or not).

			-Debby