Building without LSP Re: Kawa IDE using LSP - preliminary support

I have not tried the LSP features yet but I found that I could not build
Kawa (current GitLab sources) without the LSP dependencies even if I
gave configure the --without-lsp4j option.

It is very possible that I missed something obvious, though I did try a
few other similar new options as well as starting with 'make clean' and
so on.  The error messages seemed to arise from attempts at compiling
KawaLanguageServer.java.  Since I plan to try out LSP features soon in
any case, I just installed the missing dependencies and then the
compilation was fine as usual.

Regards,

-chaw