Re: Kawa JTable String[][] arrays

hello Fabian,

i never use JTables in java and not sure it exists something like that in Kawa,
as Scheme does not have multiple array dimensions i write some code do do it:
https://github.com/damien-mattei/library-FunctProg/blob/master/array.scm
i have test it with kawa and it works

i just checked the existence of multidimension array features for scheme and there exists the SRFI 25
https://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-25/srfi-25.html

the latest version of Kawa seems to implement it (i cannot test it on my old installation):
https://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Arrays.html

hope something is matching the Jtable in a compatible way.
regards,
damien