Re: xml literals

i will try to send you the whole file in attachment,
not easy i'm using mutt and i'm a newbie with this command line mail program,
i will comment all the include file, i have tested you will get a lot of warnings but should compile anyway,
if you just uncomment the (html:td "toto") in file it should display the output error.
i try to send it in attachment in another mail...