Re: Building documentation, chunkfast.xsl URL in doc/style/kawa.xsl

> Strange. That's really not a good fix - we really want to be able to
> build every when offline - assuming you have the needed prerequisites
> installed correctly.

I agree re. offline building.  And, to the configure option mentioned
below is probably the way to go.  Thanks!

For completeness sake...

My understanding of the suggested URL for chunkfast.xsl is that it is a
canonical name for it, and that an installed docbook-xsl system should
use the locally installed stylesheet matching that canonical name.  This
is based on a very quick scan of the Docbook XSL README and so may be
quite wrong.  The relevant text from the README is:

    How to use the stylesheets
    The base canonical URI for these stylesheets is:

      http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/

    You call any of the stylesheets in this distribution by doing one
    of the following:

      - Use the base canonical URI in combination with one of the
        pathnames below. For example, for "chunked" HTML, output:

        http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/html/chunk.xsl

> What is the $DPATH for
>    configure --with-docbook-stylesheets=$PATH

I somehow overlooked that option to configure, and hadn't set it.  That
would be an easier fix.

> Mine (on Fedora) is:
> /usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-ns-stylesheets-1.79.1

I think the Debian equivalent (from the Debian README for the
docbook-xsl package) would be

  /usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/docbook-xsl

> There should be a file $DPATH/html/chunkfast.xsl

Yes, there is

  /usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/docbook-xsl/html/chunkfast.xsl

so that seems like the right thing.

So, bottom line, the configure option should do the trick (although the
canonical names thing is interesting).

Regards,

-chaw