Re: behavior of CASE with strings PART 2

Hi Per,

in my opinion , rather than following Racket guide lines that are
complex , i prefer to write macro some times,
 and do things that are R*RS compliant because it's the best way to
keep progams compatible as i use many scheme
implementations,Kawa,Bigloo,Racket  .

the last macro i wrote case-string is working with Kawa and Racket
(even with #lang r5rs activated! should not work) but not with Bigloo
because the macro is not r5rs compliant ,it has some variable after
the ellipsis, and it is forbidden in r5rs and r7rs. (
http://www.schemers.org/Documents/Standards/R5RS/HTML/ )

i will try to understand how this one :

(define-syntax case
  (syntax-rules (else)