Re: Getting kawa -w to work on OS X

Ah, yes, I did forget about the configure flags.

However, even using the configure line that you posted, I can't seem
to force the DomTerm backend to start.

I tried giving more flags to -w, and this is what I see:

duncan@furigana:~/git/Kawa (master)$ java kawa.repl -wjavafx
kawa: -wjavafx failed: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/domterm/Backend

if I just run java kawa.repl -w, I just get the Swing console,
regardless of the patch or not.

--
Duncan.