new (last?) Kawa binary pre-release

Grab it as usual from ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/kawa/kawa-latest.zip .

This is basically a release candidate, except for the version number.

* The -w option now takes various sub-options.  For example
-wbrowser creates a server (two actually: http and WebSocket),
and then pops up a REPL window in the your default web browser.

-wswing is the old Swing console and -wjavafx is the new JacaFX+DomTerm one.
Plain -w tries various options in order - see the manual for the gory details.

* A new --browse-manual option for (you guessed it) browsing the
(included) manual.  This has various sub-options; the default
creates a new window in your default browser.

* The browse-kana-manual command has been removed. It handled
external links poorly (replacing the entire window), and fixing
it didn't seem a priority.  (It's still in the Subversion source,
but now in the doc directory.)

* The new -w option(s) now works on plain Windows 10.  Even with DomTerm
and JLine3 line editing; composable pictures output etc.
--browse-manual also works.  The bin/kawa shell script works on MinGW.

* On DomTerm the default prompt emits hide/show buttons.