Re: (kawa pictures) procedural interface for point and dimension?

On 10/23/2016 03:22 PM, Sudarshan S Chawathe wrote:
I have a feeling I may have missed or misread something obvious, but I
didn't find an answer to:

What is the recommended way to create points (and dimensions)
procedurally in the (kawa pictures) library?

Is there any problems with just using the &P[x y] and &D[w h] syntax?

The documentation should probably be clearer and show examples that x/y/w/h are
actually expressions - they don't have to be constant:
&P[(sqrt 3) (+ 5 6)]

By the way, I find the pictures library to be fun.  I especially like
the SVG output feature.  Thanks for adding it (and for kawa)!

Great.  I've been thinking about extensions: Text, animations,
interactive widgets would all be cool, but all involve a number
of complicated issues, so they'll have to wait.