Re: functional programming and web services

i apologize the web site sidonie2.oca.eu is still authentification protected , and  the tutorial is not accessible (only people having an account at  oca.eu can access it), i hope it will be in a few times
waiting i have uploaded the tuto on my account at sourceforge, here it is :

 http://damien_mattei.users.sourceforge.net/sidonie2/technical-doc.html

Damien

--
Damien.Mattei@unice.fr, Damien.Mattei@oca.eu, UNS / OCA / CNRS