Debian Jessie success report. Re: kawa 2.2 last call

I too am glad to report that everything seems to be working well now.

For the benefit of someone else with a setup similar to my Debian
stable/Jessie setup (32-bit x86): Although perhaps not strictly
necessary, I installed OpenJDK-8 from the Debian backports repository
(it did not result in pulling in any other non-OpenJDK dependencies, for
those who care), a newer texinfo from source, and then as able to build
Kawa without any problems using the usual command chain (starting with
autogen.sh).  'make check' completes successfully, in particular.

Regards,

-chaw