Re: kawa 2.2 last call

On 10/15/2016 02:10 PM, Per Bothner wrote:

On 10/15/2016 01:56 PM, Sudarshan S Chawathe wrote:
In trying to build kawa from source (after checking out the latest svn
version), I am a bit stumped: There does not seem to be the usual
configure script that the instructions also mention.  Has the build
process changed?  (Should I be using ant or something else?)

The process hasn't really changed, but what is checked into Subversion has.
Neither generated configure script nor the Makefile.in files are there.
(They will be in the kawa-2.2.tar,gz source release.)

You need to regenerate these files with autoconf and automake.
The easiest way to do that is with the autoreconf script.

Or you can run ./autogen.sh