This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Kawa project.
Re: build.xml patch for building under RHEL6
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- To: kawa at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 23:37:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: build.xml patch for building under RHEL6
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5DF8F292-6E3C-4A18-BBCC-5F5C77FB5517@theptrgroup.com>
On 07/20/2016 10:17 AM, Jamison Hope wrote:
It would appear that <echo file="a/b/c"> isn't guaranteed to work if the
subdirectories "a" and "a/b" don't exist yet. In particular, when Kawa
is checked out under RHEL 6, building via Ant 1.7.1 and Java 1.6.0_24
(ugh, don't ask) fails with a FileNotFoundException attempting to open
The fix is to <mkdir dir="META-INF/services"/> before the <echo>, as
in the attached patch.
Thanks - I checked this in.