epub version of Kawa manual available

I created an experimental epub (ebook) version of the Kawa manual.
It's here: gnu.org/software/kawa/kawa-manual.epub

I tried some epub readers, and there appears to be some styling issues.
Firefox's EPubReader extension works fine, though.

Navigation and table-of-contents are tolerable, but a bit klunky.

The epub file was created using the same docbook xsl scripts
that I use for the Kawa website, with some minor changes.
If curious you can look for the kawa-manual.epub rule
in http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Makefile, which
references various files in http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/styles.

Suggestions for improvements welcome.