Re: Kawa at JavaOne

> On Oct 28, 2015, at 7:09 AM, ElÃas Alonso G.-Cornejo <eliasagc@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks, Per! The slides are very interesting. It would be nice to see
> the recording. Let's hope it ends up being available :)
>
> Is there any public link or video about The Fabric?

The Fabric isnât publicized at the moment. I have a couple of simple videos handy.

This is a player character with a particular kind of armor:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6638724/miriam-5-bittersweet-earth-2-2.mov

This is a different player character flying around for about thirty seconds near a terraformed Venus:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6638724/fabric-venus-1080p.mov

You can contact me if you want to know more about the game. If thereâs interest, Iâm open to making more material avaiable.