learning scheme with kawa: square brackets in certain forms

Hi ,

Using a bracket instead of parenthesis in "let" form does not work

(let ([ls '()])
    (lenth ls))

It shows :
kawa/reciprocal.ss:127:8: unknown type name 'ls'

I will have to use parens for that. But gambit and chicken scheme are
lenient in that.

As per the documentation
https://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/tutorial/Sequences.html , Square
brackets are for literal representation of immutable vectors.

Query :
Is it possible to use  brackets in case-lambda , let and other such
forms ? (something that I may not have discovered yet)
Or will we get the same "unknown type name" errors if we use brackets ?

Regards,
Debabrata Pani