Re: kawa build from source fails - revision 8603

> "not supported" != "doesn't work"

I can't engage my free software micro consultancy in using and recommending kawa,
it has to support, above all, OpenJDK, otherwise any problem will be 'because
yourjava is not java, and is not supported' ...

> So David's problem is not universal with OpenJDK 7.  Perhaps his particular
> installation of OpenJDK 7 is broken.

this would be a debian testing packaging/installation problem? I doubt but I can't
neither do i have to the time to confirm this.

David