imagej - a clojure example

Hello,

1]

For info, here is the tutorial I used to start to try to use imagej from clojure:

	http://imagej.net/Clojure_Scripting

	[ Note that section 1.1 is obsolate, if you read, start at section 1.2
	[ for a [terribly basic] repl, I do:
	[
	[	java -cp clojure.jar:ij-core.jar:cljs clojure.main
	[
	[ 	where clj is a symlink to the path of .clj files

Any similar document, even for another library? How to do these things in kawa
would be fantastic for a zero/null java guy like me :), see subsections:

	- You can specify imports in Clojure in a few ways
	- Calling methods and variables on a java object
	- ...
	- Calling static fields and methods: namespace syntax
	- ...
	- Creating objects: invoking constructors

2]

	attached a very first module I should port to kawa, for info as well

	[  I do not ask to do my job here, but any hint(s) to get me me of the ground
	[  more then welcome

	java -cp clojure.jar:ij-core.jar:cljs clojure.main
	Clojure 1.6.0
	user=> (import '(ij IJ)
        		'(ij ImagePlus))
	user=> (def bf (ij-open "bf.png"))